What is the shipping cost?
We provide FREE shipping - on all orders.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We provide FREE shipping to 180+ countries around the world. However, there may be some locations that we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
How long does shipping take?
January, 2023: Most orders are delivered between approx. 10-25 business days, depending on your location. These are our shipping schedule estimates for this month:
|Your Location||* Estimated Shipping Schedule|
|United States||15-40 Business days|
|Canada||15-30 Business days|
|Western Europe, United Kingdom||10-25 Business days|
|Eastern Europe||15-30 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||15-40 Business days|
|South East Asia||15-30 Business days|
|Russia||15-60 Business days|
|Middle East||15-60 Business days|
|African Continent||20-60 Business days|
|Mexico, Central America||30-45 Business days|
|Brazil, South America||30-60 Business Days|
*Please allow for a 3-5 day order processing time.
Shipping Schedules Map
* COVID-19 AND SHIPPING LOGISTICS *
Jan. 2023 : Most postal services and global carriers are to operating normal services throughout this time.
How do you ship packages?
We ship directly from our factories and distribution centers worldwide. Depending on the package size, packages in the USA may be shipped via USPS and in Canada via Canada Post. United Kingdom shipments may be shipped via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Deliveries across mainland Europe may be shipped via Deutsche Post, PostNL, Correos for Spain and PostNord for countries in Scandinavia. Our Australasia deliveries are handled via Australia Post and Singapore Post. Some packages may be shipped by DHL or TNT worldwide, depending on the size and weight of the package.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email soon after your order ships that contains your tracking information, sometimes due to free shipping, tracking is not always updated until the final leg of the journey.
- For some shipping companies, it can take 3-7 business days for the tracking information to update on our system.
- For some destinations, due to free shipping, tracking is not always updated until the final leg of the journey.
- For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may sometimes be sent in separate packages.
- For some shipments there may be a delay of several days or weeks between tracking updates. This is normal - especially for international shipments - it can take a number of days for a package to move between postal distribution centers whilst in transit to its destination.
What about customs?
We ship internationally from our warehouse in Asia, and while most of our customers report no duties/taxes due, your purchase may be subject import duty depending on your country. We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
How can I get in touch?
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.