If you love the retro and vintage look, you might want to try this Vintage Style Dimmable Incandescent Edison Light Bulb. This bulb has a 40W power and a 220V voltage, and it fits any E27 base lamp or chandelier. It features a filament that emits a warm and cozy light, perfect for creating a nostalgic and romantic atmosphere. You can adjust the brightness of this bulb with a compatible dimmer switch, according to your mood and preference. This bulb is certified by CCC, CE, and ROHS, and has an average life of 30000 hours. This bulb is a vintage style light that will make your space more charming and attractive.
- Certification: CCC, ce, ROHS
- Occasion: Living Room
- Luminous Flux: 500 - 999 Lumens
- Shape: As shown
- Average Life (hrs): 30000
- Length: Other
- Led Bulb Type: Candle Bulb
- Beam Angle(°): 180°
- LED Chip Model: 1W High Power
- Area: 3-8㎡
- Is Smart Device: No
- Base Type: e27
- Power Tolerance: 1%
- Color Temperature: <2700K
- Model Number: Edison Bulb
- LED Chip Brand: Edison
- Voltage: 220V
- Item Type: LED Bulbs
- Warranty: 3years
- Item Type: Incandescent Bulbs
- Code: Light Bulb
- Style: Filament Bulb
- Edison Lamp: Vintage Edison Lamp
- Shape: E27 Retro
- Model: Ampolletas Edison
- Ampoule Retro Lamp Edison Buld e27 40W 220V ST64 T45 A19 G80 G95 T10 Incandescent Filament Light Bulb
- Product Parameter
- Bulb Type: Incandescent bulb
- Base: E27
- Voltage: AC220V-240V
- Power: 40Watts
- Dimming: Support dimming
- Materials: Brown transparent glass
- Package Includes: 1 x Edison Bulb
What is the shipping cost?
We provide FREE shipping - on all orders.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We provide FREE shipping to 180+ countries around the world. However, there may be some locations that we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are currently being delivered between approx. 10-20 business days*, (* For Lights & Lighting products, please allow approximately 10-30 business days, depending on your location). These are our general shipping schedule estimates for this month:
|Your Location||* Estimated Shipping Schedule|
|United States||10-25 Business days|
|Canada||10-25 Business days|
|Western Europe, United Kingdom||10-20 Business days|
|Eastern Europe||15-25 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||15-25 Business days|
|South East Asia||15-25 Business days|
|Russia||15-30 Business days|
|Middle East||15-25 Business days|
|African Continent||20-60 Business days|
|Mexico, Central America||15-30 Business days|
|Brazil, South America||15-30 Business Days|
*Please allow for a 3-5 day order processing time.
Shipping Schedules Map
How do you ship packages?
We ship directly from our factories and distribution centers worldwide. Depending on the package size, packages in the USA may be shipped via USPS and in Canada via Canada Post. United Kingdom shipments may be shipped via Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Deliveries across mainland Europe may be shipped via Deutsche Post, PostNL, Correos for Spain and PostNord for countries in Scandinavia. Our Australasia deliveries are handled via Australia Post and Singapore Post. Some packages may be shipped by DHL or TNT worldwide, depending on the size and weight of the package.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email soon after your order ships that contains your tracking information, sometimes due to free shipping, tracking is not always updated until the final leg of the journey.
- For some shipping companies, it can take 3-7 business days for the tracking information to update on our system.
- For some destinations, due to free shipping, tracking is not always updated until the final leg of the journey.
- For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may sometimes be sent in separate packages.
- For some shipments there may be a delay of several days or weeks between tracking updates. This is normal - especially for international shipments - it can take a number of days for a package to move between postal distribution centers whilst in transit to its destination.
What about customs?
We ship internationally from our warehouse in Asia, and while most of our customers report no duties/taxes due, your purchase may be subject import duty depending on your country. We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
How can I get in touch?
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
Get The Latest Home Decor Products!
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click here to discover trending style.